Use the filter, search and sort options in the application queue to find the micro-credentials you need to work on.
Application queue defaults
The application queue is organized by application assigned status. Applications display in the following order for assessors:
- Your assignments
- Assigned to other assessors
Applications display in the following order for grantors:
- In Progress (assigned and in review)
Within each grouping, applications are sorted by submission date.
Note: To view Granted and Denied applications, click Show All Completed.
Use the Show Submissions filter on the top right to filter all applications, including granted and denied.
- Click the arrow to open the menu.
- Choose a category to filter by.
- To display all submissions again, choose All Submissions.
The filters apply automatically.
Use the search field to search all applications, including granted and denied.
- In the Search menu, first choose a search criterion (micro-credential name, submission ID or assessor name).
- In the Search field to the left, enter part or all of a micro-credential name or the submission ID.
An assessor name search generates a menu of assessors. Choose the assessor from the menu.
- Press Enter.
- To display all applications again, clear the search term from the field and then press Enter.
To clear an assessor name search, click the red x in the search field.
Sort by date
- Click the Date header to sort all submitted applications by submission date (most recent first).
- Click the Date header again to sort in ascending order (oldest first).
- To restore the default sort order, click your browser refresh button.