You may apply for and submit your micro-credential application in one session or you may work on your micro-credential application over time to add, remove, replace or comment on evidence. BloomBoard saves your work as you go.
Return to a started micro-credential application
- Click Micro-credentials in the navigation bar to display all of your micro-credentials (started, pending review, granted and denied).
- Click a micro-credential with a Started status to open it.
- Click Upload New File to continue uploading evidence or click an evidence's Edit button to remove or comment on it.
- You may click Submit For Review when you are ready to submit.
Return to a submitted micro-credential application
- Click Micro-credentials in the navigation bar to see all of your micro-credentials (started, pending review, granted and denied).
- Click the micro-credential to open it.
When the micro-credential application has been assessed, the applicant receives an email and the status area at the bottom of the micro-credential card changes to granted or denied.
Add comments to evidence
You can add comments to individual pieces of evidence after you upload them or by returning to the micro-credential before it is submitted.
- From the open micro-credential, click the Edit button to the right of the evidence you wish to remove or replace.
- Enter your comment in the Add Comment field.
- Click Update.
If you decide to not leave a comment, clear the comments field and then click Update.
Remove or replace evidence
Evidence in micro-credentials that have not yet been submitted can be removed and replaced with modified files. You cannot edit evidence directly in BloomBoard.
- Click Micro-credentials in the navigation bar at top to display all of your saved, started and submitted micro-credentials.
- Click the Edit button to the right of the evidence you wish to remove or replace.
- Click Remove this file.
- If you wish to replace the file, click Upload New File to upload the revised evidence.
Submitted micro-credentials - Once you submit your micro-credential, you cannot change the submitted evidence. If you have made a submission error, please contact Support by clicking Submit a request (below this article) or by clicking the Chat (or Help) button in any BloomBoard screen.