- Click the micro-credential you wish to apply for.
- Click Get Started in the upper right corner or bottom of the page.
- Click Upload New File under Step 2.
- In the Choose files window that displays, select your evidence location from the left pane (My Computer or Dropbox).
Note: When you upload from Dropbox for the first time, you may need to authorize Filepicker or MicroCreds application's access to the files before you can select the files.
- Click Choose files to navigate to and select evidence.
- Select evidence files.
- When you select files from Dropbox, you must click the Select files button in the lower right corner to finish selecting them. The button text displays the total number of files selected across all locations.
- BloomBoard supports video files, PDFs, documents, etc. up to 1 GB in size.
- You can click Choose files again to select files from a different folder.
You can also use the left pane to switch among evidence locations (My Computer or Dropbox).
- When you're ready to upload the selected files, click Upload in the lower right corner.
An Upload Complete message displays when items are finished uploading.
Ready to submit? Click here to learn how to submit a micro-credential.
Click here for file upload tips.