An open room is visible to all program members and requires no invitation. Program Admin is the only role that can create an open room.
- Open the program in which you wish to create a room. You can access your programs by clicking Programs & Rooms on the navigation bar.
- Click Create New in the upper right.
- Click the Room button.
- In the Set room details tab, enter a Name for the room.
- Keep the default Room Type.
By default, rooms created by Program Admins are open (visible to all members). If the closed room type is selected, users are guided to choose Topics and invite Members.
- Click Next in the lower right corner to finish.
Program Admins can convert closed rooms to open and open rooms to closed.
All Program members may participate in the room.
Room Admins can manage a room's membership and settings.