There are several roles that can be assigned to users in an organization. If you need to be assigned to a role, you may contact the User Manager in your organization.
- Add and remove users from organization
- Add and remove roles from users in organization.
- View all members and invited users of the organization.
- Invite anyone to any program in the organization using email address.
- Adjust Hub settings (rename, change color theme, change topics, enable/disable tabs) in the Settings tab
- View current Hub-level reports in the Dashboard tab
- Assign other members to Hub Admin role in Members tab
- Access assigned program(s)
- Adjust program settings (rename; change color theme; change topics; enable/disable tabs; turn on/off the Discussion, Overview, and Members tabs; and turn on/off the ability to create rooms in the program)
- Invite and remove members through the program's Members tab (current org members only)
- Assign/Unassign Program Admin role to other Program members
- Create open rooms
- Access assigned room(s)
- Adjust room settings (rename; change color theme; change topics; turn on/off the Discussion, Overview, and Members tabs; and turn on/off the ability to create rooms in the program)
- Assign other members to Room Admin role in the Members tab
- Assign micro-credential applications to assessors
- Make final decision to award a micro-credential application
- Review micro-credential applications
- Recommend whether to Grant / Deny applications