Note: Users whose districts or organizations are using BloomBoard's premium features will have access to programs and rooms. Administrators who want to learn more about these features may visit: http://schools.bloomboard.com/.
To join a program or room on BloomBoard, you need an invitation. If you think you are missing an invitation to join a program and don’t know who your organization's User Manager is, you may contact us and we can help.
There are two ways to accept an invitation:
- Use the invitation in your BloomBoard profile
- Use the email invitation
Accept an invitation from your profile
- Sign in to BloomBoard. If you don't have an account yet, you can create one.
Note: Your account's email address must match the email address used to invite you.
- Click Programs & Rooms on the navigation bar.
- Click the Join Program or Join Room button to join the program or room.
Accept an invitation by email
- In the email invitation, click Accept Invitation.
You are taken to BloomBoard to complete the process.
- At the sign in prompt, click Sign In or Sign Up.
- Have a BloomBoard account?
Click Sign In and use your BloomBoard credentials to sign in. After signing in, you are taken to the program or room.
- Don't have a BloomBoard account?
If you do not yet have a BloomBoard account, click Sign Up. After completing the sign up process you are taken to the program.