People with the User Manager role can access the User Management tool at https://admin.bloomboard.com.
See all people in the organization
- Log in at https://admin.bloomboard.com or click Switch to Admin Tools in the menu found by clicking your icon in the upper-right corner.
- Click User Management.
The User Management screen displays lists of all active and invited users in the organization. Active users are people who have accepted the invitation to join the organization. Invited users are people who have been invited, but have not yet accepted the invitation to join the organization.
Search or filter active users
To quickly find someone in your organization, search for them by name or by email address, or filter by grades, subjects, or roles.
Search by name or email:
- Select Name/Email from the drop-down list.
- Type all or part of the person’s first and/or last names or type the person's email address. The list of active users displays matches as you type.
Filter by grade level:
- Select Grade Levels from the drop-down list.
- Under Select Grade Levels, choose one or more grade levels to filter by.
Selecting more than one grade level will return everyone in each of those grade levels. For example, filtering to Upper Elementary and High School returns both Upper Elementary teachers and High School teachers.
Filter by subjects:
- Select Subjects from the drop-down list.
- Under Select Subjects, choose one or more subjects to filter by.
Selecting more than one subject will return everyone in each of those subjects. For example, filtering to Math and Science returns all math teachers and all science teachers.
Filter by role:
- Select Role from the drop-down list.
- Under Select Roles, choose one or more roles to filter by.
Selecting more than one role returns everyone with each of those roles. For example, filtering to MC Assessor and User Manager will return all MC Assessors and all User Managers.
To clear filters, click Select Grade Levels/Subjects/Roles and remove any check marks. The page displays Showing Active Users when all filters are removed.
Note: Users can update their own names, grade levels taught, and subjects taught by editing their profiles.