As you create a new account, you are asked a series of questions to complete your profile and find content that best fits your role and interests.
- In the upper-right corner of BloomBoard, click Sign Up.
- Enter your first and last names, email address, password and then click Sign Up.
- Search for your school and click on your school’s name to select it and then click Next.
At this time, only one school may be selected for your profile.
If you don’t see your school on the list, you may add it. If you don’t teach at a school, you may click I don’t teach at a school and follow the prompts to add your location.
- Choose the topic(s) that interest you and click Next.
Topics you choose are used to suggest relevant collections of resources to you.
- Select the grade(s) you teach and click Next.
- Select the subject(s) you teach and then click Submit.
You can update your topics of interest and the grades and subjects you teach at any time by editing your profile.