If you have expertise to share and wish to make a collection, let us know that you’re interested and we’ll help you with the rest. We’re working on a tool that will allow you to create a collection online, so for now we will upload the collection to the site for you.
Here’s an overview of the current process:
- Email email@example.com with your ideas OR
click Saves on the navigation bar and then click the blue Create your own tile to open a form to contact us.
- We’ll respond with instructions and a spreadsheet to gather your information. The instructions explain how to pick a good topic, how to decide on which resources to include, and what makes an interesting description.
- Email the spreadsheet back when your collection is complete. If you’d like feedback when you’re in the process of creating a collection, just email us. We’re happy to help with that too.
- One of our editors will review the collection. If any adjustments are needed, they’ll send you a note with their suggestions.
- When your collection is accepted, we will upload it and notify you when it’s been added to the site so that you can check it out.
We welcome you to build many collections, share them with your friends and coworkers, and invite them to build collections of their own!