IT staff should whitelist several email domains to ensure users receive invitations in their inboxes. See whitelisting instructions at the bottom of this article
If you are an individual user experiencing difficulty in receiving or accepting BloomBoard invitations to a program, the following tips may help.
Missing email invitation
If you do not see an email invitation to an organization or program you must join, please try the following:
- Check to see if the invitation was overlooked in the inbox. Invitations to programs and rooms are sent using the specific inviter's email address with the subject line, You're invited to join [program name].
- Check your spam or junk folder for the invitation.
- Check with your org's User Manager to confirm your invitation. If you have not been invited yet, ask the User Manager to send another invitation.
- If the User Manager confirms he/she sent an invitation, ask to be invited again. There is no harm in sending (or accepting) invitations more than once.
Forgotten account credentials
If you already have a BloomBoard account, use it to accept the Organization or Program invitation.
If you have created an account, but have forgotten your account login credentials, you can have BloomBoard send you a reset email.
Multiple account credentials
The User Manager or Program Admin sends invitations to the emails they have on file.
If you made more than one BloomBoard account with different logins (personal and school, for example), you may accept an invitation with a login different from the account the User Manager or Program Admin's used.
- If you do not see the hub or program when you log into BloomBoard, try your other account.
If you cannot remember the other account's password, you can have BloomBoard send you a reset email.
- If you’re not able to access a program you should be a member of, ask your organization’s User Manager to send you an invitation to join the missing program. There is no harm in sending or accepting invitations more than once.
District level or other organization level IT staff should whitelist the following email domains to ensure users receive invitations in their inboxes:
- cmail1.com through cmail20.com
IT staff can further refine the whitelisting to accept emails from those domains that include the word BloomBoard in the subject or body of the email.
If you have tried the steps above and still cannot accept an invitation to an organization or program, please contact BloomBoard Support by clicking the Submit a request link below or sending an email to email@example.com.