Share your accomplishments by adding your earned badges to your email signature. Email programs vary, so check your email documentation for specific directions.
Copy the badge image
- Click Micro-credentials on the navigation bar.
- Right click the micro-credential card image you'd like to embed in your email signature.
- Click Save image As to download the image.
Note: The downloaded image dimensions are 500 x 500 pixels and may need to be resized in an image editing program before you add it to you signature area. Some email programs provide a resizing option. Please see your email program's documentation for directions.
Add the image to the signature
- Open your email program's signature option.
- Upload and save your badge image to the signature area.
Link to your earned micro-credential
You can add a link to your signature so recipients can view the the badge in your profile.
- Click on the card for the micro-credential you wish to share.
- Click Share Your Achievement under the micro-credential.
- Click the link field at the bottom of the Share window to automatically copy the URL to your clipboard.
- Paste the URL in your email signature.
Note: If your email program allows, you may be able to select the badge image and attach the link directly to it.